Thursday, October 29, 2009

Week 8 Thing 19

I once again enjoyed our activity this week. Library Thing is so easy to use and find books. There was more than I expected that fit my subject for my lesson. My Rollyo and WebQuest were about the Salem Witch Trials. This was meant for the history class that I team teach my 8th grade Learning Support students. Searches and tags are so easy to use in Library Thing. I like that you can set it up to search through Amazon as well which is one of my favorite sites to shop. I used Library Thing for the first time this past summer when we took Young Adult Literature. I performed tagmashes with Peer Pressure and Young Adult and found titles to read for my display assignment. I'm interested in checking out other classmates' Library Thing titles. Here is a link to the 5 books I chose:
http://www.librarything.com/catalog/AlisonLS589 .

No comments:

Post a Comment