Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Week 3 Thing 6

What a fun activity! I was excited to explore all the fun things you can do with flikr. I never knew it was as easy as it is to create all these cool things with your pictures. I played around with FD toys Big Huge Labs: Jigsaw Maker. I was so excited to see that you can send away for a real puzzle. My niece loves puzzles and I think she would love one of a picture of her family. I wish I had even more time to explore all these fun picture tools. I'm moving in a couple of days and limited for time. I will revisit this activity in free time in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you mentioned the puzzle maker. I didn't get that far, so I didn't realize you could have your pictures made into puzzles by the site! Pretty cool!!

    ReplyDelete